Re: OT was Re: Alec Guiness

If

>I want to, I can read the newspaper with the naked eye. I just hold it >out some ways from me. ;)

I used to be able to do that but it seems I've run out of arm! 8^)

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Keepre replied:

Unhuh! The dreaded "Short Arm" disease!

Oxmoron1 MFE Glasses, magnifier and long arms

Reply to
OXMORON1

got you guys beat...I can't hold things close enough... but what is this "newspaper"...is that a hard copy of online news? :-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

i can read a paper without glasses if it's 2 inches from my eyes.

Line up for inspection!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Around here it's a source of frustration and amusement.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Wouldn't do me any good. 1. I couldn't focus, and 2. My nose would get in the way.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak