Re: Painting w/o an airbrush

Chad, a Flexifile is a U-shaped metal rod with a strip of sandpaper strung between the two prongs. They're great for shaping rounded parts.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Yeah, I saw the picture Al gave me. But I had the stupid idea of wrapping the sandpaper around the the rod. LOL. But you'd have to hand it to my idea. A round shaped file would make it also easy to shave off excess plastic without the edge making annoying scratches like the ordinary flat file. Ideal for rounded parts as well as removing excess plastic from sprues.

Reply to
Chad