Re: Question about Future

I recently came across a coupon to save some money on Future floor

> finish. Is this the same stuff I see being talked about so often for > hobby use?

Yes.

One more thing. Is it true that Future can be brushed onto a surface > with pretty good results?

Yes. It'll dry without any brush marks.

Reply to
Wayne C. Morris

You can also apply it with a Q-Tip Curt

Reply to
C Knowles

Providing you don't run the brush over the same area more than once or at most twice. The idea is to let it level itself. I use a wide brush and kind of flow it on--if it starts to puddle, it's pretty easy to wick off the excess, and if you screw up while it's still wet, you can wipe it off with a rag moist with rubbing alcohol--a light enough swipe won't even damage Tamiya. I don't always use a brush--it airbrushes well too, but I often use a brush for the first coat, because it can be hard to get a uniform first coat with an airbrush. I find later coats are better airbrushed.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert