Re: REVELL "S" type ATOMIC POWER PLANT 1959!!

>> This extremely rare kit is now on auction: >> >>
> >> Look!!! > >Look I did, and WOW!! A starting bid of US $440.00! Not complaining, >just in awe. > >Bob Boudreau >Canada

mine got destroyed in a strafeing attack. some myopic dude in a f-86 dropped a stick of 10 pfenig fireworks on it . then shot bb's and a 12 guage at it.

Was at a kit show in California a couple years ago and was standing next to a guy that paid 800.00 for one. Will be nice to see how high this on goes.

Reply to
Ajsandusky

I had one of these which I bought for 89 cents at a Goodwill store in 1986. Three years later I traded it for a bunch of missle kits. I thought I got the better deal and so did the guy I traded with. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Keep looking, I got an Aurora Green Beret at mine for 25¢. Occasionally I find parts kits or toys that can be worked into something. That Aurora was my best score at a Goodwill.

The Old Timer

I got to Goodwill at about five o'clock pm. It was next to a theatre that I was going to. I got there early and went to look at the Goodwill. I also bought some 3in1 car kits for 39 cents each. When I asked the lady if they had more, she said they started the day with over 100 kits to sell. Yeah, I got lucky, but I could have gotten much luckier had I gone earlier. Don't be jealous. This was pretty much the only good lucky deal I'd gotten in about 45 years. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47