Re: Two Page Flyer for Long Island Show 2011 - PDF FILE NOT A MODEL PICTURE posted to a.b.m.s

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 03:57:56 -0400, "Val Kraut"

Having taken a camel ride in Egypt, I would say the guy in the hat looking unhappy is realistic, the artist got it right..
Val Kraut
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 23:29:07 -0400, "Val Kraut"

> Val Kraut

That's what I was thinking. Probably sore in places he doesn't want to be........

More likely a fear the wobbly beast is going to fall over on you, and it's a long way to the ground.
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 14:56:24 -0400, "Val Kraut"

More people are seriously injured in horseback riding than any other sport so getting thrown from camel -can't- be good.... If it is a camel, might be a dromedary.... But I digress. Back to model building which requires that I finish cleaning off my bench; a daunting task.
snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote the following:

Just don't fall off the bench.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

No kidding. You should'a seen what happened when I fell off the wagon.....