Re: US Source for Airfix HO Scale Astronauts set

...I'm x-posting this to rec.models.scale as well as to

> sci.space.history. I've gotten a couple of RFIs from some OMBloggers > as to whether or not Airfix still makes the HO-scale Astronauts set > that was released around the A11 mission. For those not familiar with > the set, I've found a couple of images to help: > >

Here they are in more detail:

I love the hovercraft, it looks like something out of Space 1999. Also the lunar rover appears to be fitted with *pneumatic* tyres?!!!!!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Doh! I'm having one of those days. Here is the correct link (I hope?)

(kim)

Reply to
kim