Re: World War Two was not a war between Germany and the Allies

Guys, it's rec.models.scale - how 'bout you take it where it belongs, like 'alt.conspiracy.morons' or 'alt.drugsfuckupmysenseofreality' or 'alt.the.real.world.is.too.hard.so.i.believe.shit'.

Reply to
Andrew

on 3/27/2008 10:03 AM Andrew said the following:

Everyone forgot to remove the rec.models.scale from the list of groups in the header.

Reply to
willshak

Obviously the poster knows the power that modelers have to change the world!

Reply to
eyeball

We don't change it; we _convert_ it! :-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

I thought that we assimilate.... "We are modelers; resistance is futile....."

Reply to
The Old Man

check out my earth mk3! no fat chicks, ;lots of bio fuel and i'm the only guy!

Reply to
someone

Are all the chicks resin aftermarket additions though? Make sure you wear a mask...

Reply to
parris_k

no, flesh and flesh.

Reply to
someone

And they are all enamoured of each other...;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller