Removing Scratches from Clear Parts

I was wondering, how do you go around removing small light scratches from clear plastic parts such as windows?

asdf wrote:

Hand polish with a piece of used Bounce fabic softener sheet, followed with a hunk of clean flannel to remove any waxy residue.
--
- Rufus

asdf wrote:

If you can get to a beauty supply shop look for the polishing boards with three parts. One of those will get you a long way to removal. Dunking the 'glass' in Future should finish the chore.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
I have had success by using MICRO MESH abrasive paper which goes down to 12000 grit. start off with about 2400 and then work your way down. finally I give the canopy a rub down with gel toothpaste and a soft polishing cloth. works for me. best of luck regards JimboD

asdf wrote:

For small scratches, I buff them on my pants leg. Denim works the best. For deeper scratches, I wet sand with very fine wet/dry sandpaper, and then buff them on my pants lag.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Johnson's floor shine will hide the scratches. Also has a million other uses I'm told such as fixing tranparent parts in position without risk of smearing.
(kim)
kim wrote:

Apparently it's good for polishing the floor with as well, but I have my doubts.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

What's the point of polishing a floor? It's only going to get dirty again.
(kim)
kim wrote:

That makes perfect sense! LOL
--