Researching

I'm a late-in-life newcomer to making model aircraft and would like to be able to learn more about the individual aircraft I make. Has anyone any suggestions where I can research the history of an individual plane?

Thanks for any help

Reply to
Den2611

google.com Your local library may have some tomes on your subject. Unit histories. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

MAI Research Service P.O. Box 554 Corte Madera, Calfornia

94976

Our 7000+ volume aviation and scale modeling library, all cross referenced by type and nationality, allows us to provide assistance to modelers, artists, writers, kit and decal manufacturers, movie industry and media.

Fees are on a slidng scale depending on amount of time and results with a $10 minimum. Sources of all material are credited, allowing the clent to seek out books and magazines that he/she may never have been aware of.

Drop us a line and let's see what we can do for you.

Happy modeling,

Tom & Lynne Young for MAI Research Service

Reply to
Maiesm72

what kind of research do you want to do? there are all kinds of sites with walk-arounds, interiors and profiles. tony mattelianos scale model index is always a good start.

Reply to
KONDA24