RIAT

Went on Saturday - it was great.

Only 15 minutes to get out the car park as well!

Reply to
Martin

Hello, I went for 5 days. And it was indeed a great event (not the biggest number of aircraft but some great special aircraft, not the greatest display but what displayed was very entertaining, great weather except for the Monday (It only started to rain after the E-6 left so I saw everything I wanted to see))

On what car park where you parked. It took my driver only 1h30 to get off from the blue car park and then only because he was a very determined driver (I would have stayed longer on the airfield (going to the concert) and waited until a lot of cars would have left). On the Sunday It took me only

10 min from start to exit the blue car park. But due to the traffic works around Fairford, it took another 45 minutes to pass Cricklade. But I was just in time at my B&B to see the start of "Top Gear" so It went ok.

Reply to
filsoft

Only did Saturday

Green