rufus

damn reader lost your last post, but yeah, v-ville anytime. i need to find where the hobbytown moved to. it wasn't big but had the basics and i need some paint. just be well so we can ride, ok?

Reply to
someone

Roger that - I should get my ponies back in a week, I think. Hopefully they work them in parallel. Last time I showed up at the bar without a bike they made me go home and get one...guess I'm socially unacceptable for the time being.

I'm feeling up and down this week - had some gut pain, but seem to be ok right now. I know I was flared before my last scope, but I've seemed to be improving since...or was it the codine I was on for the pneumonia?..

"Lock stock and barrel all the dogs were gone to feral and the car ran like a broken perculator - His liver had gone hard and he wouldn't mow the yard, There was big money on the line... And I heard that his brother was a viking - He liked to solve a problem with a gun... If you want to know the facts you gotta teach him how to act, And I hate cough syrup don't you?"

Reply to
Rufus

as homer said, maybe a little morphene will help me get there faster, dr hibbert. and the he did the famous drool. what song is that? yeah, yeah, but it isn't hopelessly obscure, i bet. i hope you're feeling good when the iron comes home.

Reply to
someone