Saw

Rang Townsville to see if that Jet price was current . It is . Had agood yarn with the bloke and he says it will have to come from Brisbane as he dosent keep them in stock .The he put me onto this saw ,he reckons it's way better than the Jet slider , it's thier own design , and very well compared to the jet super saw .It will also take a dado stack up to 1" Takes a 10" or 12 " blade really solid and a left tilting blade . he said with a Incra 1000e mitre gauge this saw will be super accurrate. For $1850 + freight it sounds good value.

Mitre slots both sides of the blade .He also said that Jet stuff is over priced and is made in the same factory as thiers.

He reckons the Jet sliding table saw is not as solid as the other Jet saws as its made to a price , he tried one out at the Jet training school and said he was less than impressed.

I'm starting to think that the sliding table is not a good Idea and may be more trouble than its worth. I think I might go with his recomendation ,the freight from Townsville will be less or similar to Adelaide as trucks come from there every day.

Kevin(Bluey)