Semi Packed & Almost Ready To Move

Ahh,this is driving me crazy! & I have a 1 bedroom apt.!,my''babies'' arepacked,been so for a week or more,they're riding in the car with me!.Moving out starts this saturday.

Reply to
teem

Remember to drive carefully for you and your models' sake.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Oh, you know it,brother!.sssccchhhrrrreeeeecccch CRASH!. [;-+.

Reply to
teem

Reminds me of my former job. I was on the mike while driving down a street and didn't notice the stop sign until it was almost too late. The screeeeech went out over the whole frequency.

Reply to
willshak

...causing large numbers to report to their audiologists thereafter! Ow!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Had a hot mike one time due to a malfunctioning transceiver. I was going out for fun lesson with a friend of mine (and in this case a student). Wouldn't have been a problem if we had noticed the transmit light was still on, and then had proceeded to laugh and joke about the poor ground controller. Mind you, this was also at Beale AFB.

Rich

Reply to
Rich