Skeleton for dio

I looking for a skeleton about 12" long. I would like it to look like the real thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan

the old Lindberg skeleton is around, now sold by Lifelike?

just get their invisible man/woman kits and toss the guts.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Kerr Drugs (Southeast US drug store chain) sold one for a $1-2 this past Halloween that was dead (heh... heh) perfect. They sold two types - a cheapo bendy glow in the dark kind that looks like crap and this better looking one that I'm talking bout. Both about the same price. I missed out on them, only saw the one a friend showed me. I ransacked a half dozen stores back at Halloween with no luck. I found plenty of the cheap style. I reckon I'll be back at it in October.

My plan was to stuff one of these guys into some armor and maybe another one in a space suit from 2001: Space Odyssey. After that I guess they could make for nice Halloween decorations around the house. ;-)

Good luck.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

"Dan" wrote in news:1111159098.031215.191250 @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Aifix did a kit of one about this size. Was reissued a few years back.

Should still be a few available.

Reply to
Peter Baxter

Thanks for the help. I think the airfix might be to big? I will look into it. I went to chiller during holloween and didn't connect there were a couple of booths that I could of got one at. They always have a big store near me maybe I can find one without having to go to jersey for one.

Dan Beavers

Reply to
Dan