Nakajima B6N2 wingfold

I am looking for pictures of the Nakajima B6N2 wing fold mechanism. If you know fo any online pics please let me know. Also are there any after market pieces for this? Thanks Pete

Reply to
The Laws

Pete,

I'm not aware of any on-line images of the B6N wingfold, but it's shown in the following books:

-- 'I.J.N. Carrier Attack Bomber [sic]' (Model Art Special Issue series, No. 553; Model Art [Japan], 1999), page 137;

-- 'Japanese Military Aircraft Illustrated, Vol. 2: Bombers' (Koku-Fan Illustrated Special series, No. 2; Bunrin-Do [Japan], 1982), page 142;

and:

-- 'Nakajima B6N "Tenzan"' (Maru Mechanic series, No. 30 [reprinted in No. 47]; Maru [Japan], 1981), page 18.

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz

Reply to