Skybow M-37: WHEN???????

.............................when will it be released??????????????????????/TIA...Joe

Reply to
Joe Drees

Not soon enough! I want to make a model of the one I was driving in Vietnam when some drunk ARVN decided to see how many bullets he could put in the star on the right door... Blasted thing dropped its driveshaft when I downshifted to get the hell out of range and it was only thanks to an ARVN NCO who coldcocked the guy that I didn't get hit.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

Oh -- one MINOR problem, Skybow is no longer producing its kits, and all of its molds went back over to AFV Club (Hobbyfan is the "leashholder" for both of them now.) It will be up to AFV Club to release the kit.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne