snoring Remedy

Snoring is a serious problem. For some people it's a sign that something is physically wrong.But for most it just makes it harder for others to love you.George

ai9kwsvz

have you tried a coat of future?

Reply to
flak monkey

I can recall a couple of nights when I'd snore whilst painting. You can get some unusual effects that way. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I'd prefer if they stayed in the past...

Reply to
eyeball

What was that line?...'There's nothing a bullet won't cure.' I sleep with a snorer, thankfully I'm nearly deaf!

Reply to
bluumule

Lucky bugger.I've been cursed with very sensitive hearing,and my lady snores,talks,everything...Some nights I'm lucky to get 4 hours sleep. I'm trying to talk her into getting a more comfortable couch :-=DE

Reply to
eyeball

Time to build an addition...wife's soundproof bedroom!

Reply to
bluumule

in another state!

Reply to
someone

Already got one...we're in PA but most of my models are in MD. :)

Reply to
eyeball

i was kind of like that for years. i had lp's in almost every state, so it seemed. when i finally eneded the insanity, i had a roomfull and there were certain discs extant in every stash. i had 4 complete kinks collections. including the interview, promos and test pressings!. that's when i realized i had a real problem. not enough vinyl! selling two of the collections funded my 80's collection, the duped of which are funding the thorazine. stuffs damn expensive.

Reply to
someone

My SO already gets nervous just seeing how many I've bought/built in the few years we've been together,not sure how she'd handle the other

20 years worth! Not to mention the VHS/DVD collection,the 70s-90s cassettes (remember those?)etc etc...I told her it's what she gets for being with a pack rat ;)
Reply to
eyeball

yes, as well as 21 years of radio shows i did on cassette, i also have 8 tracks, real to reels, acetate pressings and about 40 edison cylinders. i did concede somewhat to modernity by converting beta and vhs tapes to dvd's. using 2 vcr's helps get rid of annoying "problems" with certain movies. in order to not actually play the vinyl, it has been converted to digital format also. when the next media format comes out replacing cd's and dvd's, i plan on hari kiri. or whatever her name is. in the garden with agatha potter or whatever. i believe the next format will be strictly electronic with no moving parts. some type of memory that doesn't need electricity or refreshing.

Reply to
someone

I'm with ya...actually I've been limiting myself to downloads for music (and even more so,classic radio shows) for several years.

Reply to
eyeball

i finally have every song i ever played on my shows and i'm close to a complete 80's collection, so i've slowed down. before anyone goes, huh, by 80's collection i mean non mor-aor stuff. otherwise i would need a whole lot more house and a lot more media.

Reply to
someone

Complete with all the toys! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Nah, I have to hold it in my hands. I don't believe in etherware.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

mor-aor? Wassat?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

middle of the road album oriented rock. you know, the standard wimp radio format.

Reply to
someone

Mine doesn't need toys ;)

Reply to
eyeball

Which is why I have cd-rom backups of it all.But playing it on the pc while posting here is a convenience.

Reply to
eyeball