So Rufus, Did You Visit the Guitar Center for Their Presidents Day Sale?

what ax did you walk away with?

Craig

I went back myself three times, the last time I left with a 88 key keyboard.....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Heh...I just got this month's Mastercard bill. That thang is SMOKIN'...

Planning on starting a collection of effects pedals to slow things down a bit. Got a growing list. I'm getting increasingly fed up with my Line 6 Pod XT Live - it's just too finicky.

I've got a vintage MXR flanger that I've had since the '70s, and I'm thinking I may star combing E-bay for a couple other vintage items. I REALLY want an EP-4 Echoplex, but I'm leaning to picking up a Fulltone TTE just to get something in current production.

...but if I should happen across a butterscotch blonde, American Deluxe Strat, all bets could be off. And I'd about kill for one of these...but I'm afraid to ask the price:

Rufus