squadron catalogue

new one's out. 1/350 i400 on the cover. i want one.

Reply to
someone

what's with the braille scale? running out of house?

Reply to
someone

By gosh, you're right. I hadn't looked at the cover on my way to the

1/144 offerings.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

At one time I could have answered affirmatively but I'm just planning ahead. Someday I may not have all this space available. Besides, it's colours and markings that get me in a lather. Interior detail is a secondary consideration. I do wish more decals were available in this scale but I do cobble stuff together using the tinier 1/72 markings. One of the many things I miss Al S. for was his 1/144 decal sheets.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

yeah, he is a real loss. i miss him too.

Reply to
someone

comes out to around 13.7 inches..... seems a tad small for my tastes. is my math correct?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

i'm not really a math guy. where's my gonkulator?

Reply to
someone

That's not what MY girlfriend says!

Reply to
tomcervo

bet your wife doesn't read this group! thanks for the machine guns, turns out i did need 2, not one. if there's ever anything...... bill b mentioned missing al s, as do i. i had forgotten the

30+ lb box of spares al sent me. i looked and realized it was all aircraft stuff. then i was amazed by how much stuff it took to make 30 lbs of spares.
Reply to
someone

yes, but does it have an airplane?

Reply to
crw59

I should say. I've a lot of spare parts but I don't think there's 30 lbs. of it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

She has the wings....;)