Squadron Subscriber Sale: Thud

F-105D from Trump for $70, limited time only.

BW

Reply to
Brian Whitworth

wheee!!!!!!!!!

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Argh. Must......resist.....monster scale....kits....... :-þ

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Give in to the power of the dark side!..

Reply to
Rufus

Al

Give me a call, I'll be your mentor.

Step...by...step.

:-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

quityerbitchin' and buy it.

Craig

Al Superczynski wrote:

Reply to
Craig

Heh. Holding out so far.......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Oh I know Bob,

I screwed up and didn't get my order out in time......was going for a USS Johnston and USS Oakland.....I already have a SoDak......WVa was a distinct possibility last sale but my budget for fun wouldn't handle that and the other two.

Reply to
Ron

Somehow turning to the power of the dark side is what makes a person become a proctologist.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

:-þ

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I thought that was the power of the "Dark End?"

Jay Beckman Chandler, AZ

Reply to
Jay Beckman

Al, try "Get thee behind me, Lucifer"

RobG (the Aussie >

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

You know you want it. And that Corsair.

I nearly caved in and bought a big Thud last week from Lucky Model.

Scott G. Welch

Reply to
OSWELCH

Has anyone released a decal sheet for a natural metal F-105D? I looked a bit but couldn't find one. That might make my decision to buy this bird easier. I'm wrestling with it - like... BAD!

Frank Kranick IPMS/USA 20352

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

It's not a matter of not wanting them. It's a matter of not having anyplace to display them. :(

Reply to
Al Superczynski

...what has to happen to make them become a gynocologist?..

Reply to
Rufus

Just picked up my Trumpeter F4U-1D today...impressions to follow...

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?..;)

Reply to
Rufus

Cutting Edge has one for "Pussy Galore I", but the instruction sheet claims the jet was actually painted silver and not bare metal. That's the only one I've seen that's even close.

Reply to
Rufus

A drop in testosterone? That's the only way I could imagine spending the day 'comfortably'. :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak