Squadron Subscriber Sale: Thud

F-105D from Trump for $70, limited time only.
BW

Add pictures here
✖
Brian Whitworth wrote:

wheee!!!!!!!!!
Craig
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:38:23 GMT, "Brian Whitworth"
Argh. Must......resist.....monster scale....kits....... :-þ

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
✖
Al Superczynski wrote:

Give in to the power of the dark side!..
--
- Rufus

Add pictures here
✖

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
✖
Al, try "Get thee behind me, Lucifer"
RobG (the Aussie one)

✖
    Has anyone released a decal sheet for a natural metal F-105D? I looked a bit but couldn't find one. That might make my decision to buy this bird easier. I'm wrestling with it - like... BAD!
Frank Kranick IPMS/USA 20352
Add pictures here
✖
Francis X. Kranick, Jr. wrote:

Cutting Edge has one for "Pussy Galore I", but the instruction sheet claims the jet was actually painted silver and not bare metal. That's the only one I've seen that's even close.
--
- Rufus

Add pictures here
✖
    My bad, I knew the Thuds were painted and not NMF. I have an old SS sheet for the 1/48th Monogram Thud (no small model either, mind you) and I'd like to do this one in silver.     Oh, BTW, I broke down after wrestling with buying one from Mr. Beamish; Squadron's check is in the mail... I'm putty in Bruce's hands. ;-)
Rufus wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Just picked up my Trumpeter F4U-1D today...impressions to follow...
Is it hot in here, or is it just me?..;)
--
- Rufus

Rob Grinberg wrote:
✖
Somehow turning to the power of the dark side is what makes a person become a proctologist.
--
Jim Atkins
Twentynine Palms CA USA

become
I thought that was the power of the "Dark End?"
<g d r>
Jay Beckman Chandler, AZ
Add pictures here
✖
Jim Atkins wrote:

...what has to happen to make them become a gynocologist?..
--
- Rufus

Add pictures here
✖
Rufus wrote:

A drop in testosterone? That's the only way I could imagine spending the day 'comfortably'. :Þ
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Add pictures here
✖
I've never understood why men become gynos, even if dad was one.....I mean really, a certain percentage have some nasty shit growing in them.....
Rufus wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
in article xf_lb.13665$HS4.52102@attbi_s01, Rufus at snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com wrote on 10/23/03 7:20 PM:

Nearsightedness?
MB
Add pictures here
✖
quityerbitchin' and buy it.
Craig
Al Superczynski wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Oh I know Bob,
I screwed up and didn't get my order out in time......was going for a USS Johnston and USS Oakland.....I already have a SoDak......WVa was a distinct possibility last sale but my budget for fun wouldn't handle that and the other two.
Ron
Bob LaPadura wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

:-þ

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
✖

You know you want it. And that Corsair.
I nearly caved in and bought a big Thud last week from Lucky Model.
Scott G. Welch
Add pictures here
✖