SUKHOI 27 STABILISER AND COLORS ATT KEN DUFFEY

hI My reply with thaks came back undelivered

Thanks again

Reply to
Dr. Jose M. Paliza

hI My reply with thaks came back undelivered

Thanks again

Sorry to bother..

In the pictures of the grey ones the underside grey look similar to the topside ( the lighter one ) Am I right ? Also there is a dark grey sort of bluish ??

check

Thanks Jose

Reply to
Dr. Jose M. Paliza

Hi Jose,

I think that Su-27SKM - bort number 305 - has three colours -

It is all over very light grey (almost white).

On top of that is a camouflage pattern of dark grey (with a slight bluish tint) and very dark grey (nearly black).

My pictures of this machine are at :-

I hope this helps.....

Best wishes

Ken