Accurate Miniatures is releasing an SB2C series!

Wildcat

Reply to
Wildcat

A high probability that they are reboxes of the OOP Promodeler kit, with a new sprue added for the necessary changes for the versions listed.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

That's not a problem to me. I built one and thought it was as good as an AM SBD.

Have you seen what the ProMod ones go for on evilbay?

Reply to
Wildcat

About bloody time! You're either stuck with the old Monogram one or the ProModeler ones that are freaking hard to get. Mainly interested in a -3 and -4.

Reply to
Matt Wiser

For those of you in the UK, my suppliers tell me that it is on its way but don't think that October is right so it would seem to be expected later than that in the UK.

We had some Vindicator's in and it is interesting that all the Midway ones have gone and we are awaiting a new shipment from the US due around 10th September. The pre-war Vindicator is still available so that says something about people's interest here.

David Pennington SBX Model Shop

464311

Reply to
David Pennington