SuperScale decals listing?

Is there somewhere a reasonably accurate listing of these decals. They seem so ubiquitos but so undocumented.

Reply to
Mustapha, P

Some choices:

The Modeling Madness website has a good collection of decal reviews.

Great Models .com. In the Search option enter "super scale decals" and you get a bazillion, many of which have images and whether they are available or not.

Come to my house and look at the catalog I have from the late 90's

Reply to
M Stanley

"M Stanley" wrote in news:eA%Sf.85524$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Had a look there.

Tried that, too.

Err, maybe on vacation.

So there was a catalog, no internet page? Are they out of business? You see so many decals I find it hard to believe they are all leftovers.

Frank

Reply to
Mustapha, P

There was a SuperScale page once, but it went 404 sometime ago; and it was only listing latest releases and not the entire catalog. Yes, they are still in biz, right up the road from me in Bishop, CA if I recall...though I think they do more contract printing these days. I do see new SuperScale releases from time to time in my local shop, but I don't know if/how they distribute these days.

Reply to
Rufus

"There was a SuperScale page once, but it went 404 sometime ago; and it was only listing latest releases and not the entire catalog. "

I think they decided to let Squadron.com be their catalog. They may have gotten tired of people asking for a sheet from 1990.

Reply to
tomcervo

Now THIS is weird:

This was the old link I had for SuperScale...

Reply to
Rufus

Actually, this one is probably about as complete a listing as one will find:

Google rocks...er, not litterally...I mean, Google "superscale international"...

Reply to
Rufus

I just had to check out the 'Horse Decals'. I was wondering what kind of decals one can put on a horse....

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller