suqadron

Yeah. Some nice new kits but I also notice the higher prices. Inevitable, I guess with falling dollar value. Still some good bargains in there though, in their bargain pages.
Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
yeah, weird to see the very high prices for all the very old Tamiya kits.... Another flyer headed for the recycling can..
Craig
Reply to
crw59
other than trivia like vac canopys and some add on stuff, i didn't see anything i couldn't live without. good for a hyper stressed budget but kind of sad, too. happily i have or have had all the tami stuff i want.
Reply to
someone

Site Timeline