Tamiya Enzo Ferrari?

Does anyone know of a photoetch set for the grilles on this model? I know they include a mesh to be cut to fit, but photoetch seems like it'd be a much better solution.

George

Reply to
GEH737

Studio 27 does one - their item #ST27-FP2464. I got mine at the IPMS/USA Nationals from HLJ last summer when I bought the kit from them.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

ion's roar

Williams set looks OK, and its only $13 for 4 frets.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett