The fiddily bits (C 46)

Well I have nearly finished the Bill Bros C46 Commando just the lights and a bit of varnishing to do then it's done. I think I could have finished it a lot quicker if I hadn't been stupid and cut and repositioned all the dangly bits.

The next one will be better.

- Rory Manton

- Oh gods , why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

Glad no one ever tried to cut and reposition my dangly bits!

Out of the box leads to a larger airforce. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper