The Hobby Lobby Chain Stores

I was at one monday & while it is a great store,it was frustrating to me.What is a hobby these days?.

What is a hobby these days?.
Anything you do to past the time. Some people build models, some restore cars, model railroads, garden, collect things, wood working...the list is endless.

My hobby is watching all those fat ladies in Hobby Lobby filling up their buggy's with all that so called "decorating" crap that clutters up the house and builds the credit card balance (:>
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:45:11 -0000, Count DeMoney

Yeah,but when your particular area of model type isnt sold there,it is frustrating.I cant believe ALL that other crap is at the top of EVERYONES list in popularity..

Wait for the half off sale: "Okay, Tamiya P-47 Bubbletop or Razorback . . .oh hell, I'll get 'em BOTH!"
tomcervo wrote:

Then put the Razorback in Luftwaffe captured equipment markings and have them dogfighting each other: http://capturedplanes.tripod.com/p-47.htm
Pat