The Hunters. the Movie

The movie The Hunters, is on PLEX, at 5 P.M. Mountain Standard Time so you may want to check it out

Reply to
RLip44

Probably Movieplex which our cable company dropped a while back, the sobs. I looked forward to Wednesdays as that was Western day. Thursday is 'Adventure' day, IIRC. Comcrap probably dropped it because there was no way for them to ram their own commercials over top the channel's as there are none. Gee, I'm sounding bitter today. :|

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

And "PLEX" would be? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

I read the newsgroup too late to catch it yesterday, but for those of you who have the "dish network" on satellite, the show will reappear on the 18th of July on the "Action" channel.

Rick Fluke snipped-for-privacy@blackfoot.net

Reply to
Unamodeler

thank you. my dvd rom is quivering.

The movie studio needs to release this on DVD!

Jeff The eagle has landed

Reply to
MAYSUN5961

Agreed, as the ENCORE print is only widescreen for beginning and end credits.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

They play it occasionally on the Fox Movie Channel (I've seen it 3-4 times and have safely recorded to DVD) and it's been letterbox every time.

Al Martin

Reply to
Alan B Martin