The Status of Kopro?

Hey.

I was doing some casual research today and noticed that my material on Kopro was out of date, so I tried to look up their website. Finally found it on the domain of

-- but there is much less on it than in past years, and the English language side of the site is a shambles.

Their entire catalog of scale models is missing. Did they scrap or sell off their molds? I know some of their kits were dogs but I've built three of theirs so far and have been happy with all of them.

Anybody know what's going on with them? Are they still in production or is the stuff available from on-line sellers only tail-end stuff?

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922

Stephen Bierce

I've heard that they would like to focus on more profitable work for the auto industry, and have been trolling their model kit molds around hoping to sell them. True? I have no way of confirming that.

John

Reply to
jthmpson