Shigeo Koike images on the net?

Is there some good gallery (in terms of completeness and image quality) of Shigeo Koike's boxart paintings on the net? Only found

so far.

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Altmann

on the box's, it's koike shigeo. is the reverse westernised? is japaneses left to right?

You mean this:

and that's about it, but there's a plentiful supply of desktops.

Reply to
tomcervo

Koike is the family name and Shigeo is the given name.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen Bierce

so in some places it's westernized and others not.

tomcervo schrieb:

Right. But I'd like to see more of his jets paintings, like this one:

[Seems I mistakenly sent this as an eMail to tomcervo before. Please ignore.]

Reply to
Paul Altmann