Lindberg's Acquisition of Ex-Testors Molds

Hey.

I saw Lindberg's New Releases catalog on their website and it looks like they took over the Testors plastic and diecast molds, including the old Hawk and IMC stuff. Don't know how much of it will be re-issued, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lindberg got some of the more popular Testors product out to the shelves in the coming months/seasons/years.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen Bierce

hope they reissue their own ac.

What is the web site? I "googled" Lindberg and got a bunch of sites that sold their product, but no home site.

Reply to
Andrew M

If you take a look at the very bottom of their website you will see that Lindberg as well as IMC and Hawk were purchased by J. Lloyd International. I had a chance to talk to them at iHobby, they really seem to be headed in the right direction with these products.

Reply to
Hawkeye

hang it? i have a scratch built sea scout that's way big...