The Trivia Contest/Decal Prizes are Back!

Greetings all,

We've been busy working some site redesigns, but we've got twelve decal sheets to give away, so it is time for the trivia contests again. I'll be posting the trivia question over on Cybermodeler Online and the first correct answer wins the sheet posted with that question. To see which sheets are up for grabs, stop by Cybermodeler Online

read the latest editorial for details. Good luck!

Cheers! Michael Benolkin

Reply to
Michael Benolkin