The War Lover - tonight

Tonight at 9:00 PM (EST) on the Military Channel. "The War Lover" with Steve McQueen and Robert Wagner. Lots of B-17 action.

Reply to
willshak

Man I haven't seen that movie since 1962 when it came out. Somehow however when the ball turret gunner got hit I have always thought that there would have probably been nothing left in the turret other than bone and flesh if he got hit by a 20 mm cannon shell...........jim

Reply to
jimbol51

on 1/27/2008 8:46 PM jimbol51 said the following:

Back in '62, the movies weren't as gory as today. If the movie would be repopped today, all that gore would be there, including the gunner's body exploding.

Reply to
willshak