Think We'll Ever See the other 1/72 Lindberg Japanese Sub ?

The reviews for the only one they released were not exactly positive - because of this do you think they will kill the other sub?

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

they seem to have changed owners again. check the website.

Reply to
someone

Musicman59 wrote: : : The reviews for the only one they released were not exactly positive - : because of this do you think they will kill the other sub? : I am still waiting for the LA to come out. Should have been out in '08, I believe?

As for the sub, it was sad to see the box art on the FM mini-subs, and then compare that to the box art/photos of the Limburger sub. Sigh.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

...I'm still hoping, waiting, for an I-19 class boat...like dis:

Rufus