This is Big (F/A18)

Posted on ARC by Eric Lowe

So I purchased one so baby Daniel can sit in it.

Spence

Reply to
Spencer

did the 1/32 Hornet really need that much putty work on the wing? seems like a lot for a $100+ kit.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

"Spencer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cdh3tu$sf0$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

1/18 ... What a scale ! I would like to see a BUFF of that kind, *that* would be biiiiiiiiiiig :)

greetings, Jan

Reply to
Jan Gelbrich

What a model! 1/18 Scale, eh? I think all my Hot Wheels have to go up for auction to get one of those things. Any advice for a serious Novice model builder who might purchase this thing?

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Limtiaco

YEA DON'T WORRY ABOUT. ITS ALREADY BUILT. JUST FIND SOME PLACE TO SET IT

Reply to
Gnock001

test

Reply to