Thrace 73

How many hand grenades would Spartacus have needed to defeat the Romans and to successfully lead his slave army out of Italy? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

European or African hand grenades?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Depends on which swallow is carrying them.....

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

The answer is...42.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Swallows or grenades?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Have you a...shrubbery?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

In article ,

that's nee, nee, you toffee bottomed.....

are you sure? it looks dead to me. i'm telling you this parrot is deceased. it's an ex-parrot.

'It' doesn't matter anymore.....

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Ferd Berfel

You must be a fan of the late Douglas Adams. I hope the new Hitchhiker's movie doesn't disappoint.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

depends on how big a fanatic you are on accuracy. most heinlein fans rank on starship troopers, but as a stand alone hollywood flic, it's decent. as heinlein, it blows huge chunks.

I read Starship Troopers when I was just a young fella. That movie bore no resemblence to my memory of the book. On the other hand, I kinda liked the movie despite the gratuitous gore.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

Fortunately, 'accuracy' is not essential in HGTTG, since the whole thing is so over the top anyway. I'm loking forward to the movie, though not quite as much as the Firefly movie.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert