thunder birds are!!!! on g4 tv all day yoday.

g4 used to be tech tv. they are running a marathon. my dvr is humming!

No, G4 bought TechTV, gutted it and made it worthless... therefore, I don't bother...

Reply to
EGMcCann

Great stuff if you can stand the commercials every 5 minutes. I have the DVD Megaset and LOVE IT! The only plus to watching it on Tech err G4TV is that they do the pop up video treatment which offers a wealth of trivia that is not available on the boxed set. BTW Action channel showed the original Thunderbirds are Go movie this morning and I think it is on as I am typing this. Channel 529 on my system. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

i believe g4 used to be tech tv says the same...they kept thunderbirds and leo laporte, at least,

It's 3 afternoons: today, tomorrow, and Saturday

Reply to
Dave Williams

yes. i will burn them to dvd after removing commercials and save buying the sets. who needs the fancy artwork?

For a brief period I was up in Nova Scotia, and they would run Thunderbirds and X-15?? right around the time the kids would come home from school. I couldn't understand why that one woman/girl used to wear aluminum clothes...everywhere? But this was a long, long time ago when you could buy some really good@#$%% up there and life was simple and sweet. Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Fireball XL5

Reply to
Martin

No, G4 and Tech TV were two different channels. TechTV had a decent lineup of shows (and a few stinkers.) G4 was a Comcast (?) station that... well, was worth ignoring, as it was pretty much all video games. Comcast bought TechTV, gutted it, fired the majority of the crew (*including* Leo Laporte - then said they were "in negotiations to bring him back" - negotiations he'd never heard of) and screwed over the channel. Sorta like Microsoft and Bungie.

Reply to
EGMcCann

i've seenj screen savers under the g4 banner. with leo. re-runs?