chromate yellow, chromate green

I have a Revell kit of the P-51D Mustang. Among the listed colours are chromate yellow and chromate green but I cannot find these in any of the Revell or Humbrol paint charts. Can anyone suggest the closest match to these in Revell paint?

Humbrol #81 is a good match for chromate yellow. It's also made by extracoolour.

Chromate green is a lighter lemony colour of FS34151 interior green. You could mix a little #81 into your interior green...

Reply to
Jeff C

Testors also puts out Chromate yellow in those little squarish bottoes and the shade looks pretty good. thoufl it probably could be lightened a bit for "scale effect." My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier