tom young

anyone seen, heard? i got a package i did not expect from him and wonder if it was a mistake. it's all 1/44, a scale my vision is not happy with.

mebbe you strain eyes looking at kp pedward?

Edward Kohout

I guess you didn't get my e-mail.

You had asked for the Polikarpov I-16s, one of the little FWs and the little sci fi figures. I threw in the ME s.

Did you ever find the missng fuselage?

Tom

e wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

i did, just this morning. i had forgotten anout the i-16. email me about any charges i owe... been a tough month so excuse my absent mindedness. best of holidays, also.

e-mail me, please.

Tom

e wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

I know it's out there. I can just feel it!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

could you email me? i lost yours...explain later.