found it!

deciding it was time to finally use the new cores i bought for my large advents 5 years ago, i pulled out all the stuff i needed. i had to desolder the woofer to remove it, so i needed one of my third hands to hold the wires. in it was the bv 141 fuselage. as soon as i saw it, i remembered putting it there. nothing is ever lost...it just hides to make you feel stupid. off to the paint shop.

How did it end up in a position to be there?

Reply to
Andrew M

i put it there for the glue to dry...

i found it too pedward

bAM mARGERA

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Don't feel too bad, I think we all do it.

I dropped a small but vital part to the Yak-11. I looked all around me and on the seat. I went through all of the crap on my desk, on both sides, even above the work table as it popped off while I was holding it with tweezers.

About an hour after putting the whole thing aside in disgust and going to make dinner I came back into the office and saw the part from across the room on the carpet under the chair.

Moral of the story:Get rid of all the crap on and under the work table!!!

Tom

Kev> >>deciding it was time to finally use the new cores i bought

Reply to
maiesm72

E, is that the 1/48th Historic that you got from me? If so, I'm wondering how it's going together. I've still got one in my stash that I haven't started yet. Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

now, it's the bilek which is the same as the airfix. i'm not skilled enough for the mpm kit yet, but i will inform when i do it.

TIA

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

i jope to learn enough this year. best of holidays to you and yours.

And you as well.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Wagner