tornado camo pattern

Hi all,

With two Revell Tornado's in 1/32 on my shelf, I'm looking for a drawing showing the Norm 76 and Norm 87 camo pattern to good effect, as well as the RAL numbers for the colours used.

I've checked a few AirDoc books on the Tornado in German service, and searched the internet. Apart from a number of pictures of the real thing nothing surfaced.

If someone could point me in the right direction, or share some usefull information, he'd make me a happy modeller.

Cheers,

Steven

Steven