Tracks for m-107

Hello, Can anyone tell me what type of tracks are used on the M-107 SPG. Also are there any after market sets available?

Thanks in advance Howard

Reply to
Howard

To the best of my knowledge, none. The tracks were unique to the vehicle and nobody that I can recall ever released a set.

Wish somebody would though -- I have an M107, M110 and M110A2 in the basement until they do...

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne