(Translated article) Saipan attacks by IJAAF, November 1944

Sorry for the delay, as usual hobby and work do not mix too well. Nevertheless, I finally completed a rough trnaslation of an article on the IJAAF bomber attacks on Saipan in November 1944. The URL is below. Ther are several errors, mainly names (including the english spelling of the airfield) which I hope to sort out with the cross-checks later, but not tonight. Please enjoy.

Crosspost & Followup-To: rec.aviation.military gernot @kurasc .kyoto-u. ac. jp

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug