IJAAF Air Technical Research Laboratory Decals

Does anyone know of a source of decals showing the tail markings applied to captured aircraft tested by the Imperial Japanese Air Force Koku Gijutsu Kenkyujo (Air Technical Research Laboratory) at Tachikawaku?

If it exists, I need both 1/48 and 1/72 scale. Thanks.

Ed "If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you; and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with him." --Barry Goldwater

Reply to
RobbelothE

Andy Macrae

Not working on this side of the pond either and I've accessed their site before. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper