IJAAF Air Technical Research Laboratory Decals

Does anyone know of a source of decals showing the tail markings applied to
captured aircraft tested by the Imperial Japanese Air Force Koku Gijutsu
Kenkyujo (Air Technical Research Laboratory) at Tachikawaku?
If it exists, I need both 1/48 and 1/72 scale. Thanks.
Ed
"If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to
turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you;
and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with
him." --Barry Goldwater
Reply to
RobbelothE
> Does anyone know of a source of decals showing the tail markings applied to > captured aircraft tested by the Imperial Japanese Air Force Koku Gijutsu > Kenkyujo (Air Technical Research Laboratory) at Tachikawaku? > > If it exists, I need both 1/48 and 1/72 scale. Thanks. > > > Ed > "If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to > turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you; > and you
Reply to
Andy Macrae
Not working on this side of the pond either and I've accessed their site before. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper