Unexpected 1/32 F-105 Nats Booty!!!

Just got a visit from one of my "buyers" (he sure loves to spend my money...) that made a trip to the Nats in Phoenix. Brought me back a set of brass landing gear for my 1/32 F-105G producd by G-Factor...my old pal, "Evil" Ernie Gee.

Very nice, investment cast brass. Tow mains and the nose strut, and nose strut drag brace. Far nicer looking than the pics of the Aero Club ones I have seen...much cleaner castings.

Reccommended if you can find them...

Reply to
Rufus

di you get the hail? thought i was going to loose the windshields on the van and truck. very large marble sized. didn't kill the neighbors dog, dammit.

No - but we got some cloudbursts and some big flooding on some of the main drags.

Reply to
Rufus

still raining and boomig here.

OK. I'm in. Who's "Evil" Ernie Gee and where can we get his stuff?

(Dang! The aftermarket stuff is going to cost more than the kit!!!)

Ed "If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you; and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with him." --Barry Goldwater

Reply to
RobbelothE

Dang - the flooding I mentioned was actually yesterday. It's dry as a bone here right now, but I can smell rain...to the east from the look of it. We're under a big sucker-hole right now, with the clouds all around.

Reply to
Rufus

This is the first I've heard of him producing these...although I do also have a couple sets of brass gear for my Trumpeter Mig-15 and Mig-17 also produced by him. He won a Tamiyacon a few years back...now he's full time. I didn't go to the Nats, so I don't know if these are limited run, or what.

Ask around the next time you're in Fresno.

And have you seen the fin for the G from Meteor?..

Reply to
Rufus

put all the toys inside. monster hail.

Done. Got caught in one of those down in Texas once.

Reply to
Rufus

onna be pretty tomorrow.