Best F-105 in 1/72?

What's the group's opinion on the best Thud in 1/72? My local HobbyTown USA has both the Hasegawa and Trumpeter Thuds in this scale, so what's the best
option? TIA.
Add pictures here
✖

Out of those two it's Trumpeter hands down. The Hasegawa kit is 40 years old and never was terribly accurate. If you can find the Revell from the mid 1990s kit it's a strong contender to equal the Trumpeter though.
Add pictures here
✖
Is the Revell one from the 1990s the Monogram one from the 1980s? I guess it also depends on whether he wants a single or twin seat -105.
On Jun 9, 7:49 am, <Jessie_C> wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

It's very close. At the time Revell and Monogram had merged but not yet changed their packaging. I suspect that both kits were mastered at the same time but for whatever reason they were released under separate banners.
Add pictures here
✖

the reason is obvious, sell the same kit twice.
Add pictures here
✖
F-105D is what I'm after at the moment. Preferably a ROLLING THUNDER aircraft. The Wild Weasel G will come later. Speaking of which, anyone know which plane ex-POW Leo Thorsness was flying on his MOH-winning mission with two MiG-17 kills?
says...

USA
best
old
1990s
Add pictures here
✖
According to Wiki, he was flying F-105F AF Ser. No. 63-8301:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_K._Thorsness
--
- Rufus

Matt Wiser wrote: