Trouble In River City

Should have bought three of them - she'd never spot it among all of them. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I did it ........... I ordered the Moebius Models Giant Seaview Kit. How am I gonna hide this one?

Reply to
Count DeMoney

hide it under a gift wrapped piece of nice jewlery.

Reply to
someone

...you're my hero!

Reply to
Rufus

Count DeMoney wrote: : I did it ........... I ordered the Moebius Models Giant Seaview Kit. : How am I gonna hide this one? : Do you have a 1/350 PL trek kit? It so, reuse the box. Claim it is "an old model".

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Count DeMoney said the following on 04/05/2008 01:43:

Tell her we made you do it!

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I'd say send it to me to keep it safe for you, but I don't do modern ships. Now about that "Clermont" model......

Reply to
The Old Man

There's an interesting concept - never throw away a box, just put it back with the rest of the stash were it's been for the last 12 years.- and hide new kits inside.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

tell her its a bathtub toy for your kids. she will appreciate you more for taking the time to think of your kids instead of spending $90 on yourself on another pointless kit... oh, and I bought one too.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

On May 4, 11:16=A0am, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote:> On May 3, 5:43=A0pm, Count DeMoney wrote:>

Kit.> > How am I gonna hide this one?> > tell her its a bathtub toy for your kids. =A0she will appreciate you> more for taking the time to think of your kids instead of spending $90> on yourself on another pointless kit...> oh, and I bought one too.> > CraigWith all of the kits, books, magazines, Disney stuff, Lynne's library, etc. we need to buy the house next door. :-)Can you afford a storage unit?Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Tell her it's the _real_ submarine, and aliens have miniaturized it. If she's seen the television show, this will seem perfectly plausible.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery said the following on 05/05/2008 06:37:

Then, at lunchtime, start carving out U-boat pens from the mashed potato and saying "This is important!"

Reply to
Richard Brooks

oh yeah, I always thought the seaweed monster man was real.....

Reply to
crw59

Pat Flannery wrote: : : Tell her it's the _real_ submarine, and aliens have miniaturized it. : If she's seen the television show, this will seem perfectly plausible. : Would the aliens be the same ones that provided all of the advice and planning for Kucinich? :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Must have been. One week he's under the sea, the next he's in outer space chasing Robinsons. "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!"

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller