Trumpeter 1/32 Swordfish - gonna be over engineered?

lysdexics untie!

Reply to
someone

...still nursing an iritis flare in my left eye...pouring drops by the bucket into it - including keeping it dilated. Everything's about backwards...

Reply to
Rufus

man, you're having a tough year or so. get well before it gets warm, we got riding to do!

Reply to
someone

So far, so bad...didn't get my usual rest over the holidays - this next one I'm unplugging my phones for the two weeks. I've taken to ding that now...ringers are only on during the weekends.

And on top of all the eye trouble I've got to travel next week...at least I get to stop in Chi-ville on my way...

Reply to
Rufus

Just to make you feel bad, the 110 was on 24 hr sale at Greatmodels for 60$ the other day.........

Reply to
R. Franklin

...DOHHHHHH!!!

...OTOH, I guess that's karma for my having procured a 1/32 Tamiya Zero Type 52 for $40 during a Model Expo special some time ago.

Reply to
Rufus

It will be sales disaster--only a few fools will but it

Reply to
retarded1