Trumpeter NA-10 N/AW canopies

I notice that there is a line running about half the length on each of the canopy and the line becomes thinner extending the other half of the canopy. Are these lines suppose to be there or do I have to sand them off?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Paul.

Reply to
EDKADK

Sand them off, then Micromesh them, and dip your canopy in future.

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
Herkynoseart.com

Thanks a lot Stephen.

Rgds,

Paul.

Reply to
EDKADK

It is a seam line. you will need 2400-12000 grit sandpaper. Bill Wesley Yorktown VA

32nd scale rules
Reply to
Bill Wesley

Thanks a lot Bill.

Rgds,

paul.

Reply to
EDKADK

who sells 12k sandpaper? don't have that in any of my local haunts...

Craig

Reply to
who me?

online, but also places that sell rock polishing stuff.

Reply to
someone

You'll probably want a polishing kit available from most online retailers. You should also call places that sell auto finishing paint and supplies locally. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper