Vessticles continues his diatribe......

Vessticles blathered:

(inconsequention crap snipped)

>I think I hit a bulls-eye with this "sauce" >comment. Based on the seismic waves >the RMS Republicans are generating, I'd >say the odds just doubled that Bush is >hitting the bottle again. > >...../V >

Well; if you are so certain, Vessticles, take out an ad in the Washington Post, fully attributed to you of course, accusing President Bush of that very thing.

That little slander / liable / defamation of character thing shouldn't be a problem for you, right, since I'm sure you have all the irrefutable proof you need to defend yourself in court and all.

I have to admit, your posts are good for a little comic relief, if nothing else (and most certainly nothing else).

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Yes, Darth Vess can not withstand the power of 'The Farce'. Metamucil, now that's a different story.

WmB

WmB